Tour Details – First Day
- Arrival to the port in the morning.
- After the procedures at the border accommodation in hotel.
- After accommodation departure to Butrinti, an old town protected by UNESCO. You will see different ruins of civilizations from Hellenistic, Roman, Venetian, and Byzantine.
- Return to Saranda.
- Free time.
- In the afternoon we will visit the Castle of Lekuresi from the 14th century Byzantine period.
- Dinner at “Lekuresi” restaurant.
Tour Details – Second Day
- Breakfast in hotel.
- The tour starts with Gjirokastra, a world heritage city protected by UNESCO. There we will visit the Castle, the Museum at the Castle and the House of the dictator Enver Hoxha.
- Lunch at Gjirokastra
- Departure to Blue Eye Springs, a national and natural park. There are 18 springs and the Blue Eye is the biggest.
- After that we visit the Monastery of Mesopotami.
- Dinner at restaurant “Foinike” with traditional food and live folk music.
Tour Details – Last Day
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Free time for shopping or walking in the town.
- Departure to Corfu.